Thursday 13 November 2014

Bemsy's Fall/Winter Fashion Favourites


I think it's safe to say that we are well and truly in to Fall now, and that means wrapping up is a must! Personally, I love this time of year. While the rain and grey skies can be a bit miserable, if I'm warm and dry(ish) then I actually really enjoy it, especially if I have a pumpkin spiced latte in my hand! Below are my Fall Fashion Favourites - the key fashion items you'll need to stay cosy, with a few not so essential but oh so lovely things thrown in for good measure!
Fall Fashion Favourites - Outerwear

Fall Fashion Favourites - Accessories

Fall Fashion Favourites - Accessories by emmatje
one - two - three - four -five - six - seven - eight - nine - ten - eleven

There is so much to choose from, but I hope you've enjoyed my selection. Keep your eyes peeled for the next Fall/Winter themed post!

Bemsy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment