Tuesday 30 April 2013

How to dress for Spring when it's still obnoxiously cold!


Photo used with permission from Collage Vintage

Here's the deal: I live in Minnesota, also known as The Coldest State of the United States. And I mean it when I say it was literally blizzarding this time last week, but I've been desperately trying to incorporate spring-y items into my "winter" wardrobe. Some of you may want to skip right over this article because it may well be warm where you are, but to my ladies that are still freezing your asses off, but want to spring up your wardrobe, this is for you!


This option is perfect for a day in class or running errands about town! It may be too soon to rock a crop top on its own, but that doesn't mean they can't be layered! Pair it with high-waisted pants and a loose-fitting sweater, and you'll be good to go!


These options are perfect for a night out with your girls, or even if you just feel like dressing up a little on a normal day!


This outfit isn't dissimilar to what I wore today! Super simple, and comfortable, but still put together! 

Anyways, hope my ideas helped you! Getting on polyvore definitely helped me :)

xoxox

1 comments:

  1. nice outfits! <3 love the pink skirt :)

    http://www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete