Monday 13 May 2013

Spring Spotlight: Maxi Dresses

Left-Right: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

A HUGE trend for the Spring/Summer season is maxi dresses. I am obsessed with how boho and carefree they look. I suggest pairing plain maxis with a statement necklace and some strappy sandals. For plain maxis, I suggest keeping it simple and adding a few bracelets and some sunglasses. 
Here are a few of my picks for the season!



I love the back on this dress. It is so simple yet stunning. It is perfect for those summer days where a top knot is necessary. Tobi.com has great affordable dresses for any occasion!



This Lulu's.com dress is perfect for a night out! Perfect dress to pair with your favorite statement necklace and your favorite pair of wedges!



I can absolutely see myself wearing this dress during the summer. This A'gaci dress gives a bohemian vibe with the hat and belt. You can dress this up or down for night or day looks! 

Which dress is your favorite?

- Riss x


1 comments: