Wednesday 6 March 2013

The must-have app for fashion lovers - Wanelo



OK guys so my friend recently told me about this app to download and I became OBSESSED - that might even be an understatement! Anyway, it's called Wanelo...you can download it for iPhone from the app store or join online by creating an account either linked to your facebook or with an e-mail address, the app requires you to join to but its super easy and doesn't take any personal info.


If you're curious about the name WANELO it stands for WAnt NEed LOve=WANELO. I know, so clever right.

So basically I'm just going to tell you a little synopsis of what it is and I hope that you guys love it as much as I do. The first reason why it appealed to me is because it's pretty much See It Want It in app form, I'm not even joking. The app allows you to search tags for anything you want 'skirts' 'tops' 'furniture' 'accesories' etc. those are pretty broad but you can get specific by searching for colors, styles, stores, etc. When you scroll down the grid of all the different items that fit your search when you see one you like you click on it, press save, and it saves right to your profile so you can look back on it later and remember to buy it. You can even make different lists so for example summer clothes, furniture for room or whatever and organize the items that way. When you click on an item it gives you the price, where it's from, a picture, and a link taking you to where you can buy it. And the best part...the app's totally free.


It has honestly helped my so much in finding cute and cheap clothes. It also helps me keep up with the current trends by seeing the most saved items. So for those of you who love See It Want It you'll love this app! I hope you guys download!

xx Isi

0 comments:

Post a Comment