Monday 20 July 2015

Brand Crush - bEATA

All photos by bEATA

"Beata Parvoulova debuted her collection for SS14 after working as a design assistant in the United Kingdom and Poland. She is a graduate of the fashion design diploma programme at Instituto Marangoni Milan and London.The Sofia based brand bEATA was founded in 2013. bEATA believes that what makes the brand unique and desirable is the attention to detail and the precision with which we manipulate our fabrics, so you can express your true self." ~ beatap.com


I came across bEATA in an issue of Vogue. It was one of those days where I'd managed to read a copy of Vogue cover to cover without interruption. I spotted a small advert for bEATA near the back, and immediately got out my phone to take a closer look at what the brand had to offer. I was deeply impressed. Fresh, urban, and sporty come together to create a lust-worthy collection. Below are my favourites.









What are your thoughts?

Much love,
Bemsy xxx


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment